Please see below for how companies under the LPC Group umbrella (“LPC Group”) use customer information (“Personal Information”). The LPC Group wants to continue to provide its customers with information they will find helpful. We acknowledge the importance of how we handle your Personal Information and will handle all Personal Information in the appropriate manner and in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Scope of Application
Collecting and use of Personal Information
The LPC Group will use information provided by you for the services it provides within the scope of the following purposes. The LPC Group will not collect or use your Personal Information for any other purpose without your consent
- To provide services (member applications, etc.) offered by the LPC Group
- To conduct research and development for the purpose of providing services or function enhancement
- To distribute or send notifications, including contacting customers, or sending mail magazines and DM in line with the use of services provided by the LPC Group
- To provide Personal Information to companies using our services, and partner companies and organizations, etc. based on your consent and/or application
- For the purpose of improving services or developing and marketing new services
- For the purpose of implementing campaigns, questionnaires, monitoring and media coverage, etc.
- For the purpose of checking and responding to suggestions and inquiries regarding our services
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
With the exclusion of the following, the LPC Group will not provide any third party with your Personal Information.
- When providing Personal Information to a company or organization based on your prior consent.
- When required to do so by law.
- When necessary for the protection of human life, protection against physical injury or the protection of assets, and when it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- When there is a special need to improve public health or to promote the healthy growth of children, and when it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a government institute or local government organization or a body commissioned by them to perform duties specified by law, and obtaining your consent may interfere with the performance of said duties.
Management of Personal Information
The LPC Group will establish the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage to the Personal Information it handles and to ensure its safe management.
Requests for the Disclosure, Correction or Suspension of Use of Personal Information
The LPC Group shall respond to a request for the disclosure, correction or suspension of use of Personal Information in accordance with methods prescribed by the LPC Group. Please contact respective companies for more information.
LPC Group Representative Fumiki Shiragami